Private and secure
CX·STUDIO ECLIPSE is designed to streamline the documentation workflow.
CX·STUDIO ECLIPSE is an optional extension to the CX·STUDIO giving you web-based access to your files. It enables you to reach and manage your medical records, medical Images and upcoming and outstanding cases, no matter where you are or which device you use, as long as you have an internet connection. You can view all images, videos, documents for each case and even export them to PACS/HIS systems or network and local storages.
- private and secure platform
- processing outside O.R.
- web-based application
- saves turn-around time in O.R.
- secure log-in with username and password
Controlled user management to prevent unauthorized access.
- overview of upcoming and outstanding cases
Proactively manage your day.
- type in the first letters and your results will be listed and ordered by relevance
- search for patient ID, case ID, case description, procedure
Rapid access to information.
- view all images / videos / documents on a grid view
Enables to overview the whole documented procedure.
- view all images / videos / documents on a timeline view
Enables to reconstruct order of surgery events.
- single export point to PACS/HIS system
- select images/ videos/ documents and export to PACS/HIS systems and network storage or download locally
Reduce cost for port-access of PACS and HIS systems.